Thursday, February 07, 2008

Accidental Overdose

I don't buy it. I think they said that out of respect, he had enough drugs in him to kill a horse. So sad.

I guess he finally got some sleep.

Later


5 Comments:

Blogger Bina said...

I thought it was odd, too. How do you take six different prescription drugs, accidentally, enough to kill you? Doesn't make any sense to me.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

It is indeed very sad.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

It must really suck being famous. (Not trying to be flippant) It looks like an emotional meat grinder. There just seems to be something about having that much notoriety that screws up the human mind. It's sad.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

I think that he just mixed too many drugs with not knowing what the hell he was doing. They were all CNS suppressants. It is very sad.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Vegas Princess said...

This just makes me all kinds of sad and angry at the people who yelled at me on my blog when I first said when he died it was probably an overdose.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home