Monday, February 04, 2008


Another sucky monday but at least there is a movie review!

We made it back from our really short trip just fine...no major traffic really. Super bowl sunday is a good travel day, really not many people are out on the roads. I didnt watch the game but I did Watch Tom Petty :)

Anyway I am exhausted and a little surly from work today, it was another bad day. I am so ready for a good monday, is that asking too much????

But I did go see 27 Dresses friday afternoon. Its a sweet movie, a little trite at first but then it gets better. Katherine Heigel is so great! This is a not a great movie but its sweet and enjoyable and really what more could I ask for?

Later


8 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I've been wondering if it's a good movie - guessing that it's not a movie for the Mr. - more of a chick flick.

12:46 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Glad you could review it as I'd like to see it!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry about your bad day. Hopefully the rest of the week will get better.

I can't decide if I want to see 27 dresses or not. I like some action in a movie, whether it's scary, really funny, or really dramtic.

Hey, at least you had a good travel day.

8:57 AM  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

We might see that this weekend. We're in the mood for something light and forgettable!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Silverstar said...

That's an interesting looking poster and no one good Monday out of the entire year of Mondays is not too much to ask.:)

11:27 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I love Katherine Heigl. But I will wait for this one to come out on video. I can not fathom spending so much money on a movie that wouldn't look any different on the big screen than in my living room.

12:21 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

this is one of the movies I really want to see. thanks for the update.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I read about that movie. It sounded cute, but not my type of movie.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home