Saturday, February 02, 2008


Is she or isnt she??

We are leaving for Virginia in a little while but I thought I would run down some celebrity stuff before I go. We will have the laptop but very little time so I wont be one much.

Angelina Jolie, that marriage destroyer looked pregnant at the sag awards to me. I mean look at the picture! Her face even looks fuller. Now since I had multiple miscarriages I can understand why these celebrities chose not to announce until after the first trimester but come on now when you visibly look pregnant just say you are for Gods sakes! Its the new trend, Christinia Agulera was HUGE before she admitted it, So was Jennifer Lopez. At least Nicole Ritchie didnt wait too long.

Lets discuss Angelina. Know I make no secret I dont like her, I think she broke up Brad's marriage, I think she is a man eater. I still say she will break his heart. BUT seeing them at the sag awards, they are obviously so much in love, they were contanstly looking at each other, smiling little secret smiles and had to constantly touch. He was never that way with Jennifer at awards shows, they were kinda stiff. So maybe I was wrong. And they are doing such good works at New Orleans.

And Britney? What a mess this all is! I feel for her but its hard to feel sorry for someone that is so into a medical disorder that they are rude and obnoxious. My friend's dad is Bi Polar and is rude and obnoxious too, its part of the disease. I hope she gets treated but I think she is on the downside of her carreer, she will be the next Michael Jackson and have to go bankrupt.

ok enough of this, I need to get ready. My spell check is not working, is anyone else have problems on blogger with it?? I need my spell check!!!!!!!!!

Later

12 Comments:

Blogger JQ said...

I say who cares, Angelina is Hawt! Notice I used a capital H. As far as celebrity marriages goes, theirs has lasted a while.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

I hope she's not. She has already said that she has a hard time not favoring her adopted children over her biological child. She says she has to make a concentrated effort to be nice to her biokid because he (she?) was born into wealth and privilege and her adopted children weren't. Who cares? They are in wealth and privilege now. I think she is effin' crazy as a loon and it is just a matter of time before people realize it or she really acts like a loon like Brittany or Whitney Houston before her.

Sorry. That's my opinion. LOL

1:24 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Repeat everything Shelli said an that is my opinion as well. I couldn't believe it when I read she doesn't like to hold Shiloh because she didn't want her adopted kids think she loved her more than them. The lady is a loon and shouldn't have children. And she always said she did not want another biological kid. I feel as bad for Brad as I do for Katie Holmes, both brainwashed by crazies.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Oh and yeah, spell check doesn't work on my Blogger either. I have been writing posts in Word and transferring them. Annoying.

6:46 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Did you ever wonder what it would be like to deal with a camera crew every waking moment? I don't wonder about anything these people do- nothing they do affects me!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

i used to pretend that I had a live camera following me everywhere....ahhhhhh

11:30 PM  
Blogger kimber said...

I must say, I do like AJ's dress....

12:34 AM  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

pfft. I love brad and Angie. LOVE them!

I hope it is twins.

As for Brit Brit. I'm SO glad she is in a hospital. I ho[e she gets the help she so OBVIOUSLY needs!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Girl! Thanks for stopping by. And yes, my spell checker hasn't been working either! AHHH

I've never been a fan or Angelina or Brad, but yes, they do look happy, but I still for bad for Jen. I hope she finds her true love one day.

I didn't even know people thought Angelina was pregnant. I wonder how many will be enough kids for her? But at least she is doing good by adopting and taking care of them.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I concur with the
marriage destroyer
theory

3:40 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

ps
my spell check has also
been glitchy..

It's very troubling

3:41 PM  
Blogger mixednut said...

Crap. Angelina told me she was on the pill!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home