Thursday, February 07, 2008


Happy Chinese New year!!

Its the year of the rat...whatever that means.

The flu is going around here, EVERYONE has it. I swear its a little epidemic here in hicktown. 5 out of the 9 gals I work with have it or are just getting over it. The Doctors offices and the hospital are saying don't come in unless its a real emergency because they are all full, plus the health care people are getting it too. I am drinking lots of airborne and praying I don't get it. Even though I did get a flu shot the odds are not in my favor.

The Canadian did not get a day shift job this time....what they are doing is the one thing he didn't want. I think he is getting screwed but he says he is not. I hate these midnight shifts but he loves them. grrrr.

Britney is out on the lose again. Paparazzi wives, hide your husbands!

Later

5 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

Flu is everywhere, from the blog comments about it!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Keep those hands washed! I did not ever make it to get the flu shot this year... I planned on it but somehow I managed to screw that up! :) Hubby got his and so did the daughter. Hopefully this will pass soon and all of us will miss it.

By the way, my spell checker isn't working either.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Jose said...

Lots of vitamin C and don't turn the heather at night is what works for me. We warm up the house before we go to sleep and then turn it off.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

LOL!!! Thank goodness I'm not a Papparazzi wife!!! She. is. NUTS!!! Why did they let her out?!?!?!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

She got out without the consent of her psychiatrist or parents so I want to know who the hell let that nutcase escape?

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home