Friday, February 29, 2008





Friday Field Trip! Carytown VA and the sweet hat!

Well again I havent been anywhere for my field trip this week. But Stuffgirl sent me a picture of herself posing in a shop in Carytown and its so great I thought I would share it! Carytown in Richmond, Va is one of those cool older neighborhoods that has the neatest little shops, its really fun to go shopping there. I miss being able to go there and am happy she has discovered this fun little place. Below are some pics I snagged off the net



5 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Ahhhhh.... I want to go. I love places like that! I could spend days just walking and looking and driving my husband crazy as he followed behind me!

8:20 AM  
Blogger JQ said...

That town looks like a cartoon, cool!

9:59 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

I want that friggin' hat!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Wonderful World of Weiners said...

What's a Gold Wing?

Hallie :)

7:33 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

That street looks darling! I want to go!

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home