Monday, February 25, 2008

Humorous Pictures

How was your Monday?

Actually, mine wasn't too bad. After so many awful Mondays I was due a decent one I think. Work went smooth, and other than a bird that got in the house from the dog door everything was fine on the home front. But, let me tell you, when you don't dust your ceiling fans like you should and you get a bird in the house and say said bird likes to flitter around the fan blades....well you get dust EVERYWHERE. I guess I need one of those duster thingies on a long pole, I have a long swiffer but its not quite long enough. Remember I am short and because of my leg issues I don't get up on stools much anymore so the dust collects and collects until Hubby cleans them. He is awesome at cleaning, he cleans better than I do (he is a bit OCD and that helps) but he hasn't thought to dust them lately. Major mess. That and Bird poop on my stove! ewwwwwwwww!

But all in all not a bad Monday, I have had much worse.

The picture has nothing at all to do with this post but it really made me smile.

Later


12 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Bird. In My House. Biggest Nightmare! AHHHHHHH!

11:37 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

a bird in the house..so scary!!!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Superwoman said...

we have a bird in our house.

11:50 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I absolutely hate birds...they just freak me out.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Jose said...

Only problem with birds is that they can't ever find the exits and the wind up dying inside. Did your bird leave the house?

10:20 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

I like the picture!
My ceiling fans should probably be condemed by the health department. I can't remember the last time I dusted. We haven't had a bird in the house, but they are all the time flying into our windows!

10:51 AM  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

Better a bird than a bat!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, you were definitely due a good Monday, finally! And the bird in the house? A WILD bird? I can't imagine. That used to happen when I was little and lived in Ohio in that run down house. We would get birds and bats and rats in the house all the time.

Ceiling fans. Amazing how the collect dust. In my living room, I have to take the step ladder, set it up on the coffee table (yes, I know. NOT safe, but the only way to do it) to dust that one. In the bedroom, at least all I have to do is stand on the bed! LOL

1:33 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL.bird poop on your stove,I love it! I once had a cat shit on my bed...that was icky.
When I worked at a bakery which was in a garden nursery we got birds all the time. Our grocery store has a bird population too,they get in through the front doors and fly around the rafters..I love them!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Birds in your home are not just scary but dangerous. Over 60 fatal diseases, including bird flu, can be transmitted through their droppings. I would look into ways to keep the birds away from your house, let alone inside it. There are many environmentally friendly and non harmful ways to deter birds.

Bird-X

6:07 PM  
Blogger poody said...

Hey there it is wednesday already and I am playing hookey from work! I have the don't! I don't want to go to work!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

We have had a bird in the house before. My parents raised birds, so when a wild one got in, my dad just netted it. lol.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home