Sunday, April 06, 2008

One is the loneliest number....

Hubby's been on nights, thank goodness its over, I hate hate hate him not being here at night. He LOVES working nights and makes more $ on nights but I don't care I just hate it. Luckily I have my dogs to keep me company. Night before last we had some awful storms here. I was kinda scared a couple of times, there were tornado watches and they say one sounds like a train and it sounded pretty bad. I know there is nothing hubby can do when he is here but I wished he was here. We were texting the whole storm so at least I had that. I had 3 dogs that were terrified. Star and Jazzy got up under the desk trying to hide and finally fell asleep, they were exhausted from pacing and shivering. Arent they cute??

Still not much going on here. I was going to go see Leatherheads this weekend but my co workers are all going friday this week and wanted me to wait and go with them.

Back to work tomorrow now that Hubby is off. Blech.

Later

5 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Oh I want to see Leatherheads! Let me know what you think of it. John and George, yum!

Your puppies are so cute! And I love the little one curled up as tiny as possible. :)

2:58 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Thunderstorms here mean 80lb. Airedale in back pocket until over...

7:38 AM  
Blogger Me said...

At least you have the doggies to keep you company!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Jose said...

It all sounds foreign to me. You talking about storms and tornado watches and we already starting to fry here. It's like two different worlds.

6:44 PM  
Blogger JQ said...

Hey, that's funny, I sleep under the desk!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home