Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is me, or as close to me as I can get without spending anything on this. Also this is supposed to be a plus sized body shape?? Well, maybe with now since the weight loss...maybe. Anyway it kinda looks like me sorta.

We finally got our taxes done this week (I know lets wait to the last minute huh???) Now I get to start looking at new washer/dryers! I am pretty excited about this, and about getting some bills paid off. Hubby and both claim the minimum so we hopefully wont owe and usually end up getting a good size refund. I would rather do it this way, I would freak out if I owed big taxes. I just wish our income allowed us to save more, but we squeak by every paycheck with nothing left. I am assuming we are doing something wrong but we dont live an extravagant lifestyle. We are just Americans getting by. I dont know about you but the extra money we are getting from the Governmemt in May will not make up for the high price of gas and groceries.

Just some ranting, I havent had anything exciting to blog about.

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I have been asking my husband for his W2 for weeks, and he keeps saying "Oh yea, I left it at work". So I finally asked him WHY he doesn't want me to see it. I mean, there must be a reason! I always do our taxes, and I have NEVER done them this late!!!!!!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

ugh....taxes

10:18 AM  
Blogger Me said...

I would really love a new washer/dryer! You'll have to post pics once you get them.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Superwoman said...

What a cute mii!

5:43 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Energy costs are the biggest short-term economic problem we have in this country. Ethanol from corn is driving up food prices, and certainly haven't lowered gas prices! Rising metal costs are becoming crisis level- no cheap scrap available! Wages have not kept pace, the weak dollar is actually starting to hurt us. Lowering interest rates excite the profit-takers, but have not slowed foreclosures, or helped housing starts! Oh yeah- a war which we will recieve nothing for except a bill our grandkids will still be paying for...Oops! Forgot Social Security and Medicare going insolvent when us baby boomers retire! How's that for a rant?

7:54 AM  
Blogger Silverstar said...

I've been thinking the exact same thing about the small return. Food and gas are way too expensive.:P

11:20 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Amen to squeaking by! I think a lot of us are doing just that since the economy sucks and the government is doing nothing to help us. Do they really think $600 is going to help us out? But I am thankful that I have a paycheck coming in. So many people don't thanks to this thankless economy and the war that is sucking the life out of all of us.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home