Sunday, December 05, 2010

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat....

And the goose , well that would be me lol. Predisone makes me wanna eat everything anything anytime!! Its crazy, i had very little will power before but now...well there is NONE. I made sugar cookies today and eat them right out of the oven before they cooled! I couldn't wait lol. Of course they are better that way anyway. My face is already gotten the "puffy" look that people on Steroids have.

But i feel better so i cant complain but so much, I would rather be fat and alive than svelte and dead. LOL. And i do feel better, its a slow process, very slow but i am getting better. I can feel it. I also found out the vacuuming is prolly a no no right now, but i can sweep ok go figure.

Got some Christmas shopping done this weekend, by myself. Last week i wouldn't have even tried that but its all about feeling better. I went early and its wasn't too bad, the worst part was the check out lines. Online shopping was a bust, although i did use amazon for some stuff. Every site i went to they didn't have the size i needed or it was out of stock. It was frustrating, I was counting on doing most of my shopping online but oh well.

I am excited about Christmas for the first time in years!! I cant wait for my Christmas day lunch with the family. I am still hoping for an i pad but alas its just too much. Stupid Apple and its stupid high prices lol.

OH well , i guess we are getting a puppy. I emailed the lady and told her this is bad time, and she understood but then she sent a picture of the pup. The Canadian saw the pic and i did too and it was instant LOVE. Dammit. I wont post the pic here, i don't know if i can yet. But you will see when i can post pics what a doll this little fella is. He looks like a brown Brindle. The girls at work think i am CRAZY, literally. The crazy Greyhound lady. That's me. Anyway i think the rescue group is getting him next week, so we will have him soon I guess. Anyone have a puppy sized belly band? lol

Later



4 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I am so happy you are feeling better! Woo hoo!

And a new puppy! It seems everyone is getting a new pup lately. Can't wait to see him.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

Ah the joys of steroids. Blech. I've had to take oral steroids for my allergies from time to time. No fun. Hope you get feeling better soon.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

heehee,yay! A puppy! You lovely nut you. I kow how hard it is to resist:) Can;t wait to meet him and her all about him!

So glad too,that you're doing better. You've got such a great attitude!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Shower the loved ones in your life with your love conveyed in the form of this awesome collections and gifts and make the Valentine's Day grander. Send Valentine's Day Flowers to USA and incorporate happiness on Valentine's Day
http://www.flowersusa24x7.com/Valentines-Day-USA.asp

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home