Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I was getting annoyed that some of the blogs I read faithfully arent being updated often. Then I looked at mine and LOL I am doing the same thing!! I am bad bad bad. If anyone is out there, I will try to do better.

I've been really busy. The kids are here and Kelly is sick. Figures. So we are off to the doctor soon and then to figure out what to do today. I slept late, It was wonderful!! I wish I didnt have to work. I bet alot of people wish that! I used to not mind working but since I was so sick I have realized how short life is.

Speaking of short life, T-Bird, Steve's greyhound died yesterday, it was a tragedy. Angie's Greyhound Bobbi was sent peacefully to the rainbow bridge yesterday too, she was old and was just wearing out this life. These things come in 3's so I am hoping for no more bad news!

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home