Wednesday, October 26, 2005


We are up to 2000 dead in this war, when will it end?? I never understood why we are there, and I really feel that Bush had an agenda or something. Please bring our troops home, away from that hell hole!

The pic is James Kinlow, I think he is #2000. He wrote his own obit before going to Iraq, it just tears me up inside seeing these stories, 2000 stories. I am sure their families dont feel as their lives were wasted but I do, there is no sense in this. I am crying 2000 tears for all of them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spider Girl said...

I read that self-written obituary too.

It's heart-breaking. And I wonder how many of those poor soldiers over there know and believe they are throwing their lives away.

10:14 AM  
Blogger dixiedarling said...

It is so hard on these men and women and their families - having had a son who did two tours of duty in Iraq and is now home - I feel so much for those who do not get to come home. When need to bring them back home - and in meantime support them - not the war but the men and women who are just doing their job. Thanks for posting this.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home