Friday, November 04, 2005


DREAMS...........

Last night I had a horrible dream. I dream alot but rarely remember them, I think i woke up in the middle of this one and maybe thats why its so etched in my memory. I have had worse dreams, I dreamed my dad died years ago before he retired and he was working nights. I couldnt go back to sleep until I talked to him, to this day i wonder if he thought it was strange that I called at 3 am just to chat? Now he has Lou Gerhigs and I face losing him in reality but thats a different story.

Anyway in the dream The Canadian had let the dogs all outside like he always does. I worry when he doesnt muzzle them and lets them all out together. Jeopardy had come back in the house and I thought she was limping and I said, "honey there is something wrong with her foot" and the Canadian was igorning me telling me everything was alright and I look at her again and there are 2 bloody nubs where her front legs were!!! And Hubby is telling me "oh she's ok"....it was like a monty python skit only it was so not funny in my dream... You know the black Knight, who has his arms and legs cut off and was yelling "oh its only a scratch". It was a stupid dream but it still has me a bit unnerved. I am posting a picture of Jeopardy with all legs intact.........

later

3 Comments:

Blogger Spider Girl said...

Oh, I hate that feeling when you wake up from a bad dream and you wonder if something about it might actually be real. I'd probably be making a middle-of-the-night phone call too.

I dream vividly a lot of the time, but fortunately they are mostly less disturbing than your last night's dream.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Tai said...

I agree, vivid dreams can be good and fulfilling, but the bads ones?

They're REALY bad.

Like Spider, I 'suffer' from vivid dreams sometimes, the wake up in the middle of the night tears pouring down your face barely able to breath kind of dreams.

I don't wish them on anyone!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Tai said...

I meant 'REALLY' with 2 L's of course.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home