Friday, February 24, 2006


hurray for Friday!!!

Well this was the first morning of Hubby's new midnight shift. I started off good this morning but now its all gone downhill. The dogs are outside barking and acting up and they wont listen to me and come in!!!! GRRRR. Its 6 am, I KNOW the neighbors just love me. I am going to have to bribe them I think with treats. I had things on schedule until now. And I had to take a break and get sick because of having to move around so much. LOL I am so spoiled, when Hubby is here he does all the morning chores and even will bring me my coffee while I fight the nausea. I get so sick on my stomach when I first get up, I think that's from the meds I take before I go bed. Its not a problem if I can sit still for a while.

Now I am not whining but I have a figure out a better way to get the dogs to behave in the morning. They are SO good in the house. but they get outside and they start playing and its like I don't exist. haha...just like real kids actually!!

Speaking of whining...,I just read the People magazine interview with Britney Spears where she complains that she cant be a normal mom because of the Paparzzi. Oh...CRY me a freaking river Britney!! What is wrong with these stars that have everything EVERYTHING! and they complain because the pararzzi. She cant be a normal mom??? Normal new moms cant jet to Vegas and Hawaii at the drop of that hat. Normal new moms are dazed from the lack of sleep and having to go back to work to pay the mortgage. That girl is an idiot. I think the pararzzi should boycott her and then would she even have a career??

Not that I am bitter or anything as I take my tired ass off to work. BUT TGIF!

Later

10 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Mel, I agree with you, I cant stand her. My one dog is crazy like that, I gave him th nickname homeland security because he goes crazy when he is outside.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Nikki is like your dogs when I bring her to the dog park. "Mommy? What Mommy?" lol. Bribery will get you very far, though, I think.

Britney is an idiot. The famous picture of her driving with the baby in her lap, she looks very calm. Not only that, with all the paparazzi accidents, you would think it would be more important to strap him in.

TGIF!!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Sweetie,
I wish I lived closer. I would come over and let the dogs out, and sit on the side of your bed and sip hot coffee with you. I had no idea mornings were so difficult for you--and then the whole doggie situation on top of it :(

How long is your hubbie going to be working midnight shifts? I hope it's only temporary.

(((HUGS)))

TGIF is RIGHT!!!

11:38 AM  
Blogger nicki said...

aww Mel..i hate that morning are so crappy for you :( BLA is what i say..i too would help ya if i was closer..but i don't think my good esp will do all that much for you...i agree with you on the whole britney thing...she's so...ugh..not even worth typing about..hehehehe HAPPY FRIIIIIIDAY!!!!!!!!! *hugs*

1:03 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I agree with Nicki she is not even worth typing about.
I would help you with the doggies if I lived closer too :)
TGIF!!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Tenacious T said...

I hate mornings. Would be even worse to have to suffer from nausea.
My dogs get soooo excited in the mornings. I just shove them out the door and they are happy as can be!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hi Mel.

I wouldn't help you...

Just kidding! You know I would!

It sucks that mornings are so poopy for you. But I guess the meds help...and that's just a nasty side effect for the greater good...

I've never really acknowledged BS as a talented (or even attractive) person. Sadly, we live in a time when even the most vapid of folks can be famous millionaires...

Oh well. I hope you had a nice Friday anyway!

Take care out there, Mel!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Homeland security??? LOL thats funny!!

Thanks all you guys...really its not that bad, as long I dont move around early. Its hard cuz I used to be a one of those annoying people that would wake up and bounce around, not anymore though! Ya'll are all so sweet!!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Me said...

{{hugs}}

She is WT. First they get rich off of being a celebrity, now they b*tch because of the territory that comes with it.

Boohoo.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

No kidding. Whinny little twit. Wish I had such problems. Bet that kid ends up screwed up too. Poor kid.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home