Wednesday, February 22, 2006

You Are Miss Piggy
A total princess and diva, you're totally in charge - even if people don't know it.You want to be loved, adored, and worshiped. And you won't settle for anything less.You're going to be a total star, and you won't let any of the "little people" get in your way.Just remember, piggy, never eat more than you can lift!
The Muppet Personality Test

I found this through Miss Mud Pie's Bog http://beadinggalinms.blogspot.com/. its SOOO perfect for me. I have always thought I was I was Miss Piggy, now it is confirmed.

6 Comments:

Blogger L said...

I was Miss Piggy too.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I am Fozzie Bear.

Sad, I don't know their names, except Kermit, Miss Piggy and Gonzo, but I know what they look like still.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I was animal :) Usually Lori and I come up with the same results but not this time.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Me said...

awww...I love Miss Piggy! she's so cute!

8:25 PM  
Blogger blackcrag said...

Wah! I want to take the Muppet Charater quiz but the link won't work. And I can't find it on Mud pie's blog either. Heeeelppp!

(I just know I'll be Gonzo.)

10:53 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Oops it wasnt Mud Pie's Blog!! LOL I thought it was but its not. My bad. It was here:
http://underachieverscorner.blogspot.com/

Sherry, I am a princess and a diva too!! Thanks for pointing that out. I need a tiara!

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home