Monday, February 20, 2006


Another posty and another manic monday...

We just got home from the service for my friends dad. I feel like I have been beat up, I can only imagine how she feels. It was short but touching and very small. She is still saying she is coming to Jekyll Island, I wasnt sure if she would come after all this.

I got another cute posty from my Secret pal! I would link to it but I dont know how yet. I am working on it though.

My bluetooth for my phone stopped working. grrrrrr. The canadian says its my phone not the bluetooth as he checked it out on his phone and he said it worked fine on his. He is loving this that I am having problems with the phone. If I hear one more time..."You had to have the cute phone, you should have gotten one like mine" I will scream! LOL. He is going to take it to Verizon this week and see if they can figure out what is wrong. I really like that bluetooth, its great for driving and cooking. I can talk to my parents and play pogo at the same time hehehe.

My dad ordered his wheelchair this week, a nice electric one. We all knew this was coming but its still very final. I warn you in blogland I will be a basket case when I lose him.

the photo is Deuce and Wylie on the couch this weekend. I wonder why we bought new furniture, as you can see there is no room for us!

Later


7 Comments:

Blogger Tenacious T said...

Love your new phone...and your babies! Are those greyhounds? My roommate's boyfriend has a rescue....she is soooo funny.

Looks like we may be close? I'm in Savannah.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

I can tell you how to link to your pals card if you tell me what a blue tooth is?? LOL!!

I too will be here for you whenever you need me. It is so hard to watch our parents age isn't it?

You furbabies look pretty comfy on the new couch :)

5:49 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

T- Yes I think we are very close! I am coming through savannah on the way to Jekyll, just a short day visit. Yes they are Greyhounds, I used to be involved in greyhound rescue. They are the best dogs ever.

Shelli and Spiddy....thanks so much! My dad has to hold on until Aug my mom has informed him on no uncertain terms that he cannot die before their 50th wedding anniversary party.

A bluetooth is a wireless headset for the phone. You slip it on your ear and its really great! You look pretty goofy but its a great invention...WHEN it works.

6:10 AM  
Blogger L said...

My 2 dogs are the same way I have a brand new couch and they took it over.

6:51 AM  
Blogger nicki said...

awww the doggies look sooo cozy..heeheh..i'll be here for you too mel..i lost my dad when i was 18..and its NOT easy..lets hope he holds on for the 50th wedding anniversary party!! i'm sending TONS of good esp his way :) *hugs*

1:02 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Good luck to your dad. You have read my blog and been there for me. I will keep reading and hope to be there for you as well.

I hope he can make it to 50 years! My grandma regrets my grandfather wasn't alive that long. I think he made it to 46 years.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

Tell him after you bludgon him with it, it will be red. lol Hope it quits acting funny.

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home