Saturday, February 25, 2006


Yes I am addicted to Television.....

My name is Mel and I am a TVoholic. I always have been, even when there were only 3 channels. When we first got cable TV I stayed up nights unable to sleep with all the choices! I remember watching MTV nonstop for days, breaking for college classes and that Pesky job I had. I miss the old MTV with the VJ's. I know it sounds like I had no life, but I did. I didnt become a violent sociopath because my parents didnt moniter my TV viewing. I didnt moniter my kids TV time, although they knew they werent supposed to watch certain shows. They did anyway...I know this. Whats up with parents like Madonna...her kids dont watch TV? Come on Madonna, loosen up (I thought I would NEVER say that!) Anyway, TV has been so crappy lately that I have had to give my title as a TVoholic. There has been nothing on I want to watch obessessly. I am so over American Idol and The OC has lost my interest. BUT now I have new fav show! Grey's Atatomy. This show kicks ass! I cant wait to see what they do next. I read the writers blog and any tidbits I can find. It turns out though that I am not alone, alot of fellow Bloggers are watching. Who knew?

This week I got a card from my GYN that said that pap was normal!!!! WOOOOOT! I am normal people! after having so many abnormal ones and getting the dreaded "phone call" and having really fun procedures done I have had 2 normal paps in a row.

Now I am rambing. I am off to visit Target and see how much of my paycheck I can spend.

Later

3 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

OOoooooh I love the TV...
Bow down to the TV!

Congrats on your normal results,wooot!
I've had a couple of abnormal ones too,bah,not fun!

Happy Spending!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

I agree, there isn't much on TV that really catches my attention these days. I usually watch court TV..lol!

Way good news on your pap results YAY!!! I have gone through a similar experience and know how unfun and nerve wrecking it is. I'd say that alone is worth spending at least half of your paycheck..heheheeee!!

6:47 PM  
Blogger L said...

Happy shopping!
I agree there has been nothing good on tv lately.
Congrats on your normal results.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home