Sunday, April 02, 2006


OMG Meredith has a sister!!!

As you can tell I am watching Gray's Anatomy. What a night for TV if you are into that. I missed housewives though but Sopranos was so good it was worth it. I am sure they will repeat housewives pretty soon anyway.

I found the dog food place, its this little feed and seed place in the middle of nowhere. I didnt get lost getting there but I did on the way back LOL. It was such a gorgeous spring day though it was ok. I hate having to rely on my hubby so much, I know it gets on his nerves too but just think if you were used to being very independent and doing stuff for yourself and suddenly you cant do alot of stuff anymore. Really old people can do more than I can these days. I keep plugging away though!

Time change is gonna kill me tomorrow when my body says it 4 at 5am! I always take so long to get adjusted. I like having light later though.

OMG Meredith has 2 sisters!!!!!
Yeah I would be smashing things too! I am missing Big Love to watch this. I started watching that and had a dream that my husband had more than one wife and I woke up sooooo pissed at him!!! Anyone else ever do that...dream you were betrayed, and it was just a dream and you know but you still get mad at the other person?? I do, luckily I dont dream like that often.

OK i really didnt have much to say today so I am just rambling now. The picture is my boy Deuce. This is pretty much what he does. He eats and sleeps...and sleeps ALOT. He was a decent racer too, I have no idea how they motivated him to run. This is a boy that is REALLY enjoying his retirement!

Later

4 Comments:

Blogger nicki said...

i'm glad you found the place ok !! that rocks! and sometimes its kinda nice to get a little lost if its sunny and warm out...i like just cruisin around sometimes :)

8:55 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I thought I was the only who had weird dreams and woke up pissed at hubby. lol :)

9:54 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Aww Sweet sleeping handspme doggie:)

Was it weird dream week?

I had one too...ugh,I'm still weirded out,it involved my mother,a quilted spandex shorts outfit and the neighbors misisng cat...creepy

I get like that after dreams too,lol.My hubby says-I DIDN'T do anything!!-hehehehehehee,you would if you could,you bugger! lol

5:50 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

Brains are such complex things aren't they? Dreams can really effect you when you're awake, and things going on in your waking life effect your dreams.

Wonder what Deuce is dreaming about there? Love the pictures of your dogs, they always look so content - you can tell they are loved.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home