Saturday, February 24, 2007





I've been a bad blogger this week.

I have had quite a week, all the Hollywood stuff going on has just been such a thrill. I only got to go hang out at the set yesterday when my co workers took pity on me and agreed to push my fat ass in my wheelchair so I could maybe meet George like they all did. I still did not get to meet him but I got to see filming and it was something! I know you big city fold are used to filming but around here its not common to have a movie filmed 3 blocks from where you work! The downside was the parking situation, I think parking is bad is almost every downtown area. I brought my lunch or had it delivered so I didn't have to leave and fight for parking. Anyway its all over with for thew most part. They will be back Wednesday morning for a 1/2 day according to the production guy (he was really nice). George made a point to come out and meet fans every day, sometimes several times a day except for Friday because he to get back for the awards weekend. Renee and John didn't interact at all, in fact Renee hid behind stuff when getting into the vans. Not cool in my book, they need to take a clue from George and be gracious. If they are not comfortable like He was with going into the crowd they could at least pose for a few pics before getting into the van. Anyway I have posted a few pics from the set. I am so happy I got to go!!

Yesterday I went shopping with my girls, I bought an awesome new bag, pictures of that later.

I quit taking the cymbalta for now, I was in even more pain and foggy headed. I mean I felt like crap. I may try a smaller dose later, but really if it doesn't help with the pain there is no sense in taking yet another drug.

Anyway I am staying home today, I way overdid it the last few days. I have cleaning and fun stuff here anyway. I will be glued to the TV tonight, I love award shows!!!! I watched some of the spirit awards last night. I am rooting for little Miss Sunshine!

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Wow, Mel, I'm so jealous! You got to watch a film being made, that is SO cool!!! Do you know what the film is going to be called? I'll have to go see it when it comes out! Then I can say, "That's probably the scene where Mel was watching from the side-lines!"

2:22 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

That is so neat. We don't get to see anything like that around here either, so I would also be amazed. Glad your friend agreed to push you, or else?!!? lol

6:40 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

I liked Little Miss sunshine too and I hope it wins, but I do want Jennifer Hudson to win too....just to show simon, ya know?

8:40 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

The Name of the Film is Leatherheads. I cannot wait for it to come out!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Me said...

That is so cool! Do you know what the name of the movie is?

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you finally got to go down there.

Hope you enjoyed the day home!

10:54 AM  
Blogger poody said...

Sounds like fun! I hope you get to see George before he leaves! I loved the Oscars and my girl Jennifer was great!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home