Tuesday, February 27, 2007



Nothing. Just nothing.

I have wracked my brains but I just don't have anything to blog about today. So I will post new pictures of my kids, I took these when we went up to help mom clean out some of dad;s stuff. Stuffgirl got her haircut, I think it looks really good! She is back in the dating scene after the bad breakup, and is spending time with a new guy, I will call him Snowboarder. She calls him her "unboyfriend" LOL. Kornfan will hopefully get his drivers license this week. He will be 18 this spring!

Later

10 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

You have great looking kids... and I like the term unboyfriend. That's a good one.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daaang mel...great lookin' youngins'!

9:03 AM  
Blogger nicki said...

hahahaha unboyfriend...that IS a good one!! great pics :) hope things are gooood mel!!!

9:06 AM  
Blogger poody said...

beautiful children from a beautiful lady.

10:26 AM  
Blogger X said...

I've been having bloggers-block as of late too! Nice pics :) and LOL @ unboyfriend!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

It must be scary and wonderful at the same time to see those young adults and realize "hey,those are my great kids!"
I love the unboyfriend,heehee,that's perfect!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

ooohh, you have some real purty kids!! And the hair! My god, the hair!!!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Your kids are as tink would say 'Boootiful'... Great pictures! and I like the term UN-boyfriend.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Having nothing to blog about has never stopped me.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Me said...

such great looking kids!

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home