Monday, April 30, 2007

Senseless Tragedy

I havent had time to post my thoughts on the Massacre at Va Tech. It hit me hard, I just dont understand why people kill like that. I didnt go to Tech, I did not have the grades to get in, and my grades were not bad. You have the best to get in. I went to Radford for a year and dated Tech guys so I was on the champus alot. The picture is one of the victims, he is from my home town and went to my old High school and he WAS the best of the best. He was there to get his masters degree and already had some awesome job offers. I cried for him and his family, my brother says I went to High School with the mom or dad, I dont remember. Matthew is buried in the same cemetary my dad is at and mom said the family was there last week and it was heart wrenching. He was 24!!!!

I feel for all the victims and their families but I feel a connection to this family

Later

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A sad and senseless tragedy.

I think we all have a connection with them, in some way or another.

Hope you have a good Monday Mel!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

the whole thing is so sad. So many lives gone, just like that. It's so sad.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

oh that's so sad:(

3:58 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

How sad and awful.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

We all fee for it, but it seem in your case it was just a little to close for confort. My thoughts and prayers are with all those that suffered this tragedy first hand.

1:44 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

I know, it's just horrible isn't it? I still can't believe it.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home