Friday, May 11, 2007

TGIF and Early Mothers day for me!

My mothers day present came yesterday...feast your eyes on the coveted Buffy the Vampire Slayer box set! It has 40 DVDs, all the seasons plus bonus material!! I am so excited, I have been wanting this ever since it was released. Its all about Buffy! I tried to post a picture of it but blogger heates me this morning!!

Its OK to be jealous, you know you are :)

I will be MIA this weekend, my best friend bought booth space at Mountain Hounds (a greyhound owners convention kinda thing) and we are going in 3 weeks to this event (I am excited about that too!!) She makes gorgeous, detailed martingale collars. It takes her a long time to make them because she does Bead work, embroidery and painting on them. Anyway, she asked me to come over while her hubby is out of town to help her. I cant sew, and am not creative but she wants me to help think up new designs and take pictures for her website. I have also promised to help her at Mountain hounds in the booth with selling. But this weekend is making them, she is afraid she will look stupid if she doesn't have enough of them. But we are planning some fun this weekend too, pedicures and the movie Georgia Rule. Hubby is working all weekend so this is a good weekend for this.

The hoverer at my work quit and I MISS her, is that unreal or what? Now I have to train a new person and I HATE training, I just hate it, so I am not looking forward to next week. So I better have a good weekend LOL

Later

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it sounds like a fun and exciting weekend mel! Bring me back somethin'.

40 dvds should keep you occupied for a looooong time

10:33 AM  
Blogger poody said...

Hve fun! I work with a girl named kimmy who would be so jealous of the Buffy DVDS she loves that show so much!Hey, does she makes a collar to fit a little weenie dog?

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great weekend and I will admit, I am jealous of the Buffy collection! That was one our favorite shows... Enjoy the DVD's!

10:57 AM  
Blogger kimber said...

so. jealous.

If you're responsable for training the new person, you could always train them to hover, too... just an idea.

:)

1:14 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I completed my set at Christmas, so I can't be jealous.

Well, maybe that it is all in one box.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Oooh lucky!
That'll keep you busy for a bit;)
Your friend's collars are stunning..
LOL I like Kimber's idea;p
Have the best weekend:)

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home