Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My husband bought this yesterday...

He traded in his sportster for a wide Glide. I am less than thrilled. He is like a kid with a new toy, but since I cant ride anymore to me all I can see when I look at it and high property taxes and that it costs more than any other vehicle I have EVER owned. I wish I could be excited for for him. He says he will work more overtime and I replied that if he is working more he wont have time to enjoy it. *sigh* I am kinda freaking out here because a month ago he is telling we needed to cut our bills some and this is a HUGE monthly bill. Sorry, that's all I can I see right now when I look at it.

Later


12 Comments:

Blogger poody said...

when I look at it I see a head injury waiting to happen. I am scared of motorcycles. I have seen too much firsthand what can happen to people who ride them so I have a very jaded view of them. I still say you can get a sidecar for you to ride in!

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it is nice and hopefully it won't be too much of a financial burden.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Now is the time to ask for something you want that is really expensive. If he says no, then just point to the motorcycle. ;)

3:36 PM  
Blogger Tanya Espanya said...

But where does he put the doggies?

3:48 PM  
Blogger X said...

I say you treat yourself too! How's about a cabana boy? :P Or at least a buff guy in cut-off shorts to wax the thing...so you both can enjoy it! ;)

6:41 PM  
Blogger fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Make sure your insurance is up to date!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

When I look at it - I see organ donor.

Sorry....

12:13 AM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

Men, as long as we can have our toys, we will juggle the national debt.

3:55 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

BotB Vote!

8:53 AM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

I SO would have kicked his arse if my dh pulled a stunt like that.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Yeeeah I'd be unhappy too:(

3:01 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

Mel, I wrote a long comment to your post this morning about how I was trying to see both sides (you know I ride a Harley, right)and when I hit enter the whole comment vanished. Grrrrrr!

Anyway, I would have traded a sportster righ away too. I feel for you, really -- But can't deny I'm happy for him. Ride on bro!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home