Wednesday, May 02, 2007


I am not freaking out anymore.

I am accepting of the new bike, I just wish I could ride it too. He just LOVES it and he tells me all the time how much he loves it. I told him as long as he loves me more LOL. Its nice to see him so happy so I guess all is well. I was just stunned when he bought it. The pic is the other side of it. It has cool "ghost"flames on the tank, they dont show up well in this picture. The car behind it is my old Neon, that car has served me well (its been to Canada several times and to Virginia more times than I can count) and it still runs great! He is wearing his helment now, I dont understand why its not a law in SC.

Our other van finally got repaired and it wasnt cheap either. They had it for almost 6 weeks. So now we have 4 working modes of transportation counting the bike. Stuffgirl is having problems with her dad and I told her if she moved back here she can use the Neon whenever she wants and I have a job for her at my work! She is not sure, she hates change but she is miserable living with her dad and with no car she is stuck. I think one thing is she doesnt want to be too far from her brother. The fight like cats and dogs but they are very bonded.

Its so nice to have my tooth fixed now! But I may have to get a mouth guard for at night to keep me from grinding my teeth in my sleep. I dont understand why I do that!

I had my bloodwork today and the nurse called and said the doc wants to see me tomorrow. Oh joy, I feel like I spend my life docs offices these days! I finally got my walker, it has a seat and brakes LOL. I am sure gonna be cute with that, ugh.

Later

6 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

Stuffgirl could always call her brother. Sorry things aren't going well for her.

Good luck at the doctor!

9:47 AM  
Blogger poody said...

I NEED A WALKER HALF THE TIME AND THE SEAT WILL COME IN HANDY

10:46 AM  
Blogger X said...

I'm glad you've accepted the bike...but milk it, girl! Get yourself something purty ;)

12:29 PM  
Blogger X said...

And good luck at the doctor's! :)

12:29 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL May be you can paint flames on your walker??

I'm glad you're feeling better bout the bike:)
I hope your doc visit is a good one too!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

Now just buy him some ape hangers for that baby.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home