Friday, May 04, 2007


Stuffgirls favorite cartoon

I have nothing today, I am pretty tired out so I thought I would post this cartoon. Stuffgirl loves this one!

My helper that was always hanging over my desk, Remember her? Her Dad is dying and she is going to stay in Florida and take care of him. She was hoping they would give her a leave of abscence but They cant since we are short staffed to start with and she doesnt know how long she will need. I am just sick about it, I complained about her but she is one hell of a worker and plus I HATE training..I suck at it. I really like her too. I just wanna sit at my desk with my ipod and work and ignore everyone else LOL. Is that too much to ask? Anyway, I talked to her last night and I hope we are able to keep in touch.

BUT>>>IT FRIDAY!!! woohooo! Whats everyone up to this weekend? Hubbys working nights which means he will be sleeping days and I will see him maybe an hour each day. Too bad I am not the cheating kind cuz I sure have time alone at home LOL

Later

6 Comments:

Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

Happy Friday!!

I'm working all friggin' weekend because there was no time to do crap during the week...

We have Spring Formal for our middle child, softball tournament, baseball game, hockey game, and a band competition....PHEW!!!

I'm tired just getting ready to think about it!

6:50 AM  
Blogger fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Love the cartoon!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

Yay Friday!!!!

Nice bike

12:10 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I love Far Side:)

Not doing much,library shopping,blah blah blah.
Aww I'm sorry about your co-worker's dad:(

3:16 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Wonder if the Family Medical Leave Act would come into play for your co-worker.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

No leave for her, we are under 20 employess and ezempt from most federal regulations. Sucks, doesnt it?

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home