Sunday, September 23, 2007


Middle name Meme....

Here's how it works I get to state a random fact about myself using the letters of my middle name. I love my middle name. Its Faith and when I was in middle school I tried to get everyone to call me Faith instead of my real first name but it never caught on.

What fun!! Here we goooooooooooooooo!

  1. F. Fluffy, as in I am not fat I am fluffy. Also its a cool word to say. Fluffy!! Say it with me...FLUFFY
  2. A. Afraid. I was a afraid last night, Hubby was on nights and someone knocked on my door at 10:30 pm. I was freaking out!!! I called hubby to see if he was expecting some computer customer to come by. He was not. But he wanted me to check to make sure our motorcycles were still there!!! Like, motorcycle thieves often knock on the door!! Anyway, I found out my neighbors where having a party and I think someone knocked on the wrong door. I don't know I didn't answer it I just sat inside and cowered with 91 punched into my phone, waiting for something to happen so I would be forced to punch in the other 1. Yes, I am a wussy.
  3. I. Ice. I love Ice. I like lots of ice in a drink and then I want to chew the ice. I am addicted to chewing on ice. Hubby hates it, he says its annoying. My response is to chew more ice hehehe. Also, I have been drooling over several items on ice.com so feel free to buy me anything from here.
  4. T. Twenty four hour urine. Yes, this is what I am doing today. TMI? Get over it LOL. My doctors seem very interested in my blood and my urine. Evidently the secrets of the universe can be found in my 24 urine. Who knew?
  1. The Hills. I love love love this show!! I don't know why maybe its because I will never be young and beautiful in La, so I am living vicariously through them. I know it the only way my sorry old ass where ever see the inside Le Deux. Anyway, GO team Lauren! BOO team Heidi and Spencer (speidi)

Don't ask me why instead of 5 it went back to 1 above. I just cant seem to get it to do right so I give up. But I have to tag 5 people (There are 5 letters in Faith so that's why its 5.) so here they are the luck lucky people:

Dick Small Because I really want to know what his middle is. If it starts with a B it would be funny in a beavis and butthead kinda way.

Jen at Casual Slack because she is so damn funny and I need to laugh today. No pressure Jen, just be really funny OK??

Fantasigirl for the same reason as Dick. What is a super hero's middle name??

My Cybersis Poody because I just puffy heart her.

And Parlancheq. I just started visiting her blog and she also is pretty funny. Hope its OK!


Later.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Ferryman said...

Ooh..I like the name Faith. And I like the word "fluffy".

Fluffy...fluffy...fluffy...it IS fun!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Fluffy, I like that. I will have to remember that one since it is better than my squishy.

I love ice too! I can't drink something unless it has tons of ice in it. But at restaurants I want less ice so I don't get less drink. Yes, I know I am strange.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I like the name "Faith" - calming...

Fluffy, Fluffy, Fluffy - love it!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I like Faith too!

p.s. My mom just had to do the 24 hr urine thing. I had never heard of it but she said it was a huge pain in the a$$!

8:55 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

I chew ice too. They tell me it's a sign of a lack of some vitamin, but I just think it's my nervous habit....

12:11 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Give me a few days to think of something

The beginning of the week
I'm brain dead

=)

10:59 AM  
Blogger poody said...

Owhhh! I puffy heart you too Melanie Faith!

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home