Thursday, November 01, 2007


Every day for a month!

I signed up for nablopomo...not sure why I did this since I cant even think of anything to post today!!! But by signing up I have promised to post every day in November. So they not be the best posts but there will be alot of them LOL

But I am still kinda stuck today, cant think of a thing to post! Its been a regular week, nothing exciting. No Halloween Parties for me. I just let Britney do all my partying for me these days, and she never disappoints even when she loses custody of her kids. I snagged that lovely collage from one of my favorite bloggers
Trent.

Later!

7 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

She definitely looks better from the back than the front....

7:12 AM  
Blogger Me said...

I think I found Trent because of you a long time ago! :)

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the bimbo is pregnant again.

11:14 AM  
Blogger poody said...

What a skank!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

good luck on the posting thing...

8:27 PM  
Blogger JQ said...

Those damn stars are in the way!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Did you see her offical Halloween costume with the cut down to her navel and her pudge pouching out? Disgusting. Pictures like that make me kinda happy she didn't get full custody. Does that sound mean?

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home