Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday Field Trip time again!

I thought I would post the few other pics I have from the Toys for tots ride last weekend. Who doesnt love some motorcycle pictures???
Here is another picture of the crowd before the start of the parade



Hubby and his friend Tommy. Tommy is glaring at me isn't he?? haha I am the mad picture taker!



Hubby wanted me to get a pic of this Goldwing. Its nice but as pretty as ours :)

Tommy again with his wife and son. Tommy is Hubby's riding buddy, He's a good guy.


My camera died, so the rest of the pics are from my camera phone which is not the best in the world. Here is a Lil Biker Weenie! So cute!

Finally the toys being dropped off. People brought arm loads of toys to donate, some people had a car there just to bring the presents if they couldn't get them on the bike anywhere. Those trucks were Full by the end of the day! Such a great cause and just a great time! I got cold and wet (it rained some) but I had just a blast.

Later

14 Comments:

Blogger Sushiboy said...

Looked like a great time!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Love the biker weenie!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

Ohh how I miss those. While my bike seats in the garage patiently for the required service and tire needed for it to be riden safely. You know us bikers are very giving and collect more gifts than most.

Mel, I put a post and I sing a song there, you may want to check it out. There's a picture of me sitting on my bike.

4:30 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

one of the MAIN reasons I LOVE Christmas is because of the giving to the less fortunate. It seems that NO ONE is left out and that makes me happy.

9:09 AM  
Blogger JQ said...

What a great cause! I am jealous...I want to have a motorcycle. And some toys.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tommy's son has a Bulldogs shirt on. I like all of'em already!

6:22 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

We might see snowmobiles today, but I doubt any bikers!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

wow you did it...posting everyday is not easy but you made it look like a breeze

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see Tommy's married, but is he happily married? A friend of mine wants to know...

12:25 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

yjsy is a fantastic toy drive...and yes, he is really, really glaring at you!!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I'm glad you had fun!
It looks fun.
We have a toy run on the Coast
where we used to live and we really enjoyed watching the bikes
roll by.

4:33 PM  
Blogger poody said...

I love the biker weenie sis! I know you put that in there for me! LOL!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

What toy did you bring??

was it a snoopy sno-cone machine??
was it??
was it???

1:24 PM  
Blogger jimmycity said...

Seriously. Tommy is my new ManCrush!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home