Thursday, November 29, 2007

I've been feeling alot like people are talking about me lately...

At my work there always seems to be drama of some sort, and I really try to stay out of it. But there is alot of Holla back girls there LOL. So I know people talk about me but I really found out I don't want that fact confirmed and I really don't want to know what people have said. Its best not to know I have found.

Bowling for Soup has a song called "High School never ends" and I agree.

In other news, only 2 more days of NaBloPoMo!

Later

5 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

That's how I've been feeling lately about people talking about me..just don't wanna know.
I love that kitty photo!

11:12 PM  
Blogger Me said...

cute pic!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Silverstar said...

Ah, I hate that! Or whats even worse is when somebody feels the need to play "messenger" and tell you what some idiot said about you behind your back. I don't want to know! :P

10:27 AM  
Blogger JQ said...

They are probably talking about how great you are, or plotting to kill you? I don't know, I would hope it is the first one.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I need to check that song out because that is exactly what I have to work with. The cliques and backtalking and cattiness is WORSE than in High School. Oh the stories I could tell you.

Oh and I did find out about what some people were saying about me and decided to make them my new best friend. I kill them with kindness and haven't heard a peep since. My hubby and I laugh about them when I tell him stories at home.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home