Friday, November 02, 2007

Friday Field Trip!

Yes I am still posting pictures of my Virginia trip. The above are the flowers I picked out for dad's grave, I hadn't been able to put any on yet and I wanted fall flowers but the dollar store only had Christmas flowers and these. I think they looked very nice though.


But before we went to the cemetery we had lunch at a family favorite, a local seafood place. Here are Kornfan and my mom anticipating another great meal :)

It was yummy!!


They finally (almost a year later) got around to engraving the date of death on here. I don't know why that made me cry but it did. It looks really nice though. When we took the old flowers out to replace with the ones I bought there was a nest of SPIDERS in there!!!! Ewwww. Mom was trying to hand them to me and I wouldn't touch them LOL. Damn eight legged menaces!!!

Stuffgirl decided to climb the tree in the cemetery. Yes, she will be 20 years old this month and she still climbs trees!

That's it for today's portion of my Virginia trip. I think I can make 2 more Friday field trips out of my visit and then I will have to go somewhere else LOL.

In other news, I have felt crappy today. Not sick just groggy and yucky. I had my Flu shot this week AND they upped my coumadin dosage so it could be either of those I guess. Hopefully tomorrow I will not be so out of it!

Later


4 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Great Pics!

Who says a 20 year old has to stop climbing trees??? Then she'll want to be an adult, and who wants to be one of those?

11:28 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Front page of sports section in our local press friday night- A guy that fell out of a tree stand and was paralized from the waist down... If you don't have a tail, don't climb trees!

1:24 AM  
Blogger JQ said...

I like to climb trees and I'm 28. Sure my knees, back, and elbows crack but I can slowly pull myself up.
Maybe the date got to you because it really finalized the passing?

8:42 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I totally would have climbed that tree too, it is a tempting climbing tree!

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home