Thursday, November 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Melody Ann!

From one Melody to Another....Hope you had a great day!

Check it out...its a par-tay!! woohooo!





Now to get to my post for today. I want to officially thank Jennifer Lopez For finally confirming her pregnancy, I was beginning to think she had some awful tumorous growth or something! And I am not talking talking about Marc Anthony. Yuck...I do not see how women can find him attractive in any way, but Love is blind. I just hope the baby (babies??) look like Jennifer.

Later


2 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

If the kid looks like Jennifer, I hope they can find diapers big enough to cover the babies as*...:)

5:02 AM  
Blogger Me said...

He looks like he's dead. Maybe they always keep the lights off at home?

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home