Saturday, November 10, 2007



Today I want to post a Stevie Nicks video, I bought her Crystal Visions CD/DVD today, and have spent alot of time watching interviews, videos, whatever on YouTube and also on her site TheNickFix She is one of my favorites, I just love her, I love her style and her voice! And OMG what hair!!! I say she has the best hair in Rock and Roll hands down. She is 58 and still looks so great. Me I am 47 and Meh. But I forgive her for looking great. She is on my list of famous people I would love to meet.

Yesterday I was SO bad, I went to Olive Garden and lets just say I overate. I have been so good on this damned diabetes diet but I was not good yesterday. I paid for my gluttony and have been so so good today LOL. My blood sugar was up but not as high as I imagined but I felt awful after eating so much. Its funny, never in my life have I thought of food as fuel before but thats what it is. Live and learn.

Today I went to the bookstore to use my birthday gift card (yes my birthday was 2 months ago but I am slow) and I overheard this "you have got to turn it all over and let God into your life....thats when greed comes in" Now that just didnt sound right to me but I am no theology student. I could have stopped and asked him what he meant but then I would have to talk to him and I dont like poeple much so I walked away.

Later...

6 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

I don't like people much either!!! Esp. stupid people!

11:59 AM  
Blogger JQ said...

I concur, people are the worst.

4:37 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Stevie Nicks- we saw her in concert after she had kicked the drugs. She was wearing the tallest platform shoes that were so awkward that when she sang "Gypsy" she could barely manage her patented shawl-flying spin dance! However, her voice (love it or hate it!) was right there!
When I overhear stupid conversations, I've been known to butt in and mention how ridiculous they sound. I figure now at least one of us is having fun....

8:34 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Buffalop I am so jealous! I would love to see her in concert.

Beth and JQ - I am really not very tolerant of most people, but for some reason strangers ALWAYS want to talk to me.

10:22 PM  
Blogger poody said...

I love Stevie and her sense of style. I would have to say that I dress like her as much as possible. I had a boyfriend once who asked me why I always dress in costume! IDIOT!! That Tim guy would have a fit if he saw my wardrobe! WHATEVER! I do what I want!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Poody-- I wanna borrow your clothes! I have boring style, I wanna dress like Stevie but never had the guts or the figure!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home