Sunday, November 11, 2007


I love Tim Gunn...BUT!

I was reading that he has a short list of fashion no-nos for women over 40.

"
Women in their 40s should always try to avoid horizontal stripes, jackets that hit at mid-thigh, pleated pants, double-breasted blazers, Capri-length pants and low-rise jeans."


Now I love Tim but there is NO way I am giving up my Capri pants!! But I forgive Tim almost anything!! The new season of Project Runway starts this weeks and I cant wait! I don't sew and no fashion sense but I freaking LOVE that show!

I discovered Diabetic socks at Target yesterday and my feet are SO happy! I never knew there was such a thing but my feet are so freaking sensitive. Last winter I didn't wear socks at all because I couldn't stand them against my skin but these socks are heaven sent. They are called Medipeds and I just bought a bunch more pairs on EBay today. Hubby asked if Diabetic socks were lower in sugar than other socks?? ha ha!

Speaking of winter, its been so cold here, way colder than usual for November in SC it seems like to me. But Then again maybe the Coumadin is working on me because its hard for me to get warm these days. I am ready for summer and its barely fall here!


Later

8 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Keep your capris. They are enough like pants they should not be a problem! :) I don't think Steve Gunn knows anything actually so I never listen to him.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Ha ha I wrote Steve because I was thinking of Steve Carrell who you mentioned in your writer's strike post. I meant Tim...

7:43 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

That drug thins the blood, and it certainly would feel colder to you! My sister is on it, and that is one of her complaints also...

8:38 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Vegas - LOL I knew you meant Tim.

Buffalo - Docs say I will be on this drug for the rest of my life. Blah.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

It's colder here!!
I'll trade you
Let's house swap

12:06 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

have you seen his other show? very good!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Jen - its way too cold there. I would die!! But would Travis come with the house? then I might consider. Maybe.

Teri- They show it all the time but for some reason I have missed it.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Jen - its way too cold there. I would die!! But would Travis come with the house? then I might consider. Maybe.

Teri- They show it all the time but for some reason I have missed it.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home