Sunday, November 04, 2007


GRRRRRR.....

So today I ordered some photos online to pick up at the local CVS like I have done before. I want to enclose some pictures in my mom's birthday card, so I need them relatively quickly. Now, I have had problems ordering online at CVS before but then other times I have had no issues at all with the order. Anyway, I made sure I checked and rechecked everything to make sure I had the right store etc. I got a confirmation at the CVS site but not an email. So you can guess what happened. I went to pick them up and they did not know what I was talking about! Which would have been OK I guess but these young teenage boys are talking to me like I am idiot and I must have sent it to another store. I assured them I rechecked that they keep talking to me like I am stupid or something. Now I know I am old enough to be their mother but does that give them the right to talk down to customers?? They really made me mad. Silly to get mad over something like that I know.

I showed them though, I just placed an online order with Walgreen's instead! haha take THAT CVS !! I just read that Al Gore loves CVS and is a loyal customer, maybe I am not as special as he is. But I like to think I am special in my own way....

Later

10 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

I ordered photos online from Sams Club once. They messed it up. Tried Target, they messed it up BUT someone at the store caught the error, called us to tell us that there was a problem that needed fixed, and still had the photos done in 4 hours!

Usually I use Shutterfly.com if I want prints, but it takes about a week to get the photos.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I don't know that I've ever been in a CVS...

I like Target they are nice and friendly.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Walgreens is so much better. CVS always screws up my prescriptions so I don't use them any more.

9:50 PM  
Blogger JQ said...

That would irk me too. Whatever happened to the customer being right?

10:22 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

We have stores around here you can run your own in about ten minutes! I have a printer at home, and also a portable photo printer. Both are great if you're not doing a whole lot of pictures- expensive and slooowww...(but they don't get lost!)

7:01 AM  
Blogger Me said...

I always use Walgreens and they've never messed it up. Hope you had good luck with them!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

you ARE special! I ordered pix form Walmart...and it took DAYS to get them...they ran out of paper or something stupid like that....

3:04 PM  
Blogger poody said...

Girl, hell to the no! I would have slammed one of their little smug faces into the counter and then walked out. Hormones baby!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I'd be mad about that too,what a bunch of little jerks.

4:02 PM  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

I prefer Walgreen's so take that Al Gore!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home