Monday, February 18, 2008


MySpace Comments - Monday
MySpace Layouts - Monday
Free Comments & Graphics





Its monday, can you feel the excitement??


I truly hate Mondays. I really do.

So I thought about the situation at work all weekend wondering what I should do. For now I have decided to do nothing, nothing I can say or do will make things better I think. This wouldn't bother most people I know but it really upsets me. But everyone's advice is to ignore her so thats what I am going to do. But if any more threats come my way I will take some kind of action...not sure what LOL.

I decided to go grocery shopping Saturday instead of my usual Sunday and I am so glad I did. Yesterday I had one of the bad days where my legs hurt so bad all frigging day. It was the worst its been in a while...I lived on pain pills yesterday but they didn't help much. Then last night they got better just about the same time we had some terrific storms in the area. I still say the weather changes effect my symptoms, but the doc says it doesn't. What the hell does he know? Anyway, I went to the bargain grocery store Saturday and got a buggy load of stuff for $41! I hadn't gone there in a long time and I forgot how much you can save.

Its a bank holiday today which means no mail at work, usually I get to take some time off during bank holidays but we are way behind so this will be a good catch up day. But the catch up work is pretty boring so it should be a LONG day.

Later

11 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

I shopped Sat. because Sun. was supposted to be nuts weather-wise. Glad I did!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

I hate going to the grocery store here... They are not the big nice ones. Shabby small town.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

The only thing I like about Mondays is the day seems to go fast.

I love that graphic!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Any doctor that says weather doesn't affect symptoms is full of doody crap! I know so many people that hurt worse when it's damp and/or cold out. Why do doctors think so many old people move to Florida and AZ??? HMMM???

Yea, another Monday. Fooey.

1:29 PM  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

I am off Tur and Fri this week, so this is really kinda my Wednesday.

Don't be hatin'! :)

4:40 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

You just reminded me I need to go grocery shopping too.

I hope work went okay today and your idiot co-worker kept to herself. Ignoring her is the best idea since you can't fire her your self. Just wait until she gets it done for you.

6:32 PM  
Blogger JQ said...

So was the day as long as you though it would be? Are you glad it's over?
Did you pile drive that bitchy co-worker?

7:25 PM  
Blogger MarmiteToasty said...

I DONT ever shop on a Saturdee, nope, not me lol..... I tend to go during the week and usually ladened down with half a dozen under 5s LOL.... and sometimes I just order on line and it all gets delivered :) and the bloke even carries it into me kitchen for me, one of these days Im gonna train him to pack it all in the cupboards LOL

x

8:19 AM  
Blogger Silverstar said...

Agreed Mondays suck and sorry about your leg pain. I hope it gets better soon.:)

9:50 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I hope work goes better this week:)
I'm still so mad for you.
Iggnoring people usally works pretty good,they end up looking worse.

12:12 PM  
Blogger poody said...

Girl Oh noe she didn't threaten to beat the crap outta you! I will come up there and kick her schizo ass in no time FLAT! Do not make me put my hair up! Make sure to write down every time she is inappropriate! I swear sometimes people are so f***ed up! I love being on the road all day ALONE!!!!

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home