Thursday, February 21, 2008


My vacation

In 2 weeks I was supposed to be going on vacation to Jekyll Island, Ga. Its the annual Sandy Paws Greyhound gathering, I have only missed it one time since it started 5 years ago. I started stashing away money to go a few months ago. But we have had a recent financial crisis at our house and I had to pull out my stash to help us out of a bind. So now I am not sure whether I will get to go or not. I am pretty down about it, I always look forward to getting away, and greyhound events are the best! I hate letting my friends down too, we were going to split the Hotel Villa 4 ways, so if I cant go they will pay more. But they are actally vendors there so they hopefully make enough to cover the room, but I still feel bad.

Anyway, I will updating the situation, when I know more you will know more. The picture is one I took in 2006, I didn't go last year.

Update on the work situation. Well, there is no real update. For everyone else things are pretty much back to normal. The co worker is not speaking to me so things are not normal for me. Its still really weird for me, but not as tense as before. I am still pretty concerned about the threats, I am probably going to make a formal complaint but I doubt if they do anything. They are exempt from the many rules the Government has on business since they have less then 20 employees.

Oh did anyone watch AI last night?? One of the girls had a BAD case of camel Toe, really I cannot believe they let her go out on stage like that!!! The camera people must have noticed too because they only showed her full body once, the rest were just upper body shots LOL. Poor girl, I would have been MORTIFIED!!

As for Project Runway, Team Christian woohooooooo!

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Both Hubby and I watched it and we missed that!

A few years ago when I was first contemplating a beach wedding, I ran across Jekyll Island. It looks AWESOME! All I have seen is pictures online and read about it but I want to eventually go there someday.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Heehee Camel Toe. I always look for that!

I hope you get to go on your trip.
I'll send good vibes your way,maybe something will turn up.

12:06 PM  
Blogger JQ said...

You can't miss your trip two years in a row! You have to go. Just tell your friends that they should treat you this time, you'll get them ext time. You know, the old: " I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today." bit.

I think it helps if you sing it.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I hope you are able to go on your trip!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

Hey sorry to hear about your vacation. It sucks when your plans just vanish like that but like you said if in a bind the money must come out.

Hey I watched AI, but will you come to my blog and explain camel toe to me.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Jose said...

LOL Hey never mind about the camel toe, I googled it myself.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Darn! I was switching between AI and Survivor and I missed it, which sounds like it's a good thing, but I would have been humilated as well, but who knows, that could have been the look she was going for, to get more votes! LOL

Oh no! How much do you need for your trip? Maybe there is something you don't anymore, just laying around, waiting for someone else to buy it? When I needed money one time, I took all my broken gold necklaces, my one earrings (from losing one) and I got $169 from the Gold shop! Not a pawn shop mind you, and I just couldn't believe it! Put something you really need on Ebay or sell it in the paper. Take some DVDs you haven't watched in forever to a place that buys used ones. I got over $50 one time by doing that! Have a raffle! Whoever wins can have you make them supper at their house, or you can raffle a cake, or cleaning a house, or something! But you MUST go on that trip!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home