Tuesday, February 19, 2008



Oh Bother.....

Because there have been personality conflicts at work, we all had to take a personality test, then we are going to have a meeting to discuss the results of everyones test. Its supposed to help with the situations at work, I kinda have my doubts as to whether it will work or not but an office meeting to get out some gripes is something we have needed for a long time.

Anyway, I took my test and it turns out my personality matches are Queen Elizabeth II and Eyore. Who knew those 2 had so much in common? And now what do I do with this information??

My leg is still hurting, I am getting parnoid now about it wondering if its another blood clot. I am on the blood thinner but I still can get them. I am being silly I know but if its not better tomorrow I guess I will go see the doctor.

Oh bother.

Later

13 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

What the heck type of personality test did they make you guys take with those type of results?

11:07 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Where those real personalty tests? Cause like The queen and Eeore - have nothing in common....

11:13 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Oh wait - I know - it was a blogthings type test wasn't it?

Hope your leg feels better tomorrow!

(and yes, I'm a dork- I hit publish before I thought of that..)

11:14 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Our company did something like that, and had totally unqualified people making judgements on the results. I mentioned that casually, as they could have been in for lawsuits... Gee, guess what went away?

7:06 AM  
Blogger JQ said...

Who is running this company, a committee of fifth graders? It seems they are going out of their way to avoid the real problem.
And what is with these tests? Is that even legal?

8:49 AM  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

Wow...those seem pretty opposite...

10:19 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

thats pretty funny....a regal ass...no offense

11:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Eyore. That is funny. I'm wondering about the drama queen. What's her personality type? Hmmm.

Yes, got to the doctor. You can never be too careful. Well, I guess you can, but considering your history with blood clots, YOU can't be too careful.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

Eyore? that's funny!

why are they making so much drama when one person is the problem?

12:31 PM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

The queen an eyore? I kinda half laugh half moan when I see solutions like this in the workplace. Laugh because the company just paid some bucks to some huckster that doesn't have any idea what they are talking about, groan because someone is actually trying to use this to solve a problem around the office. (throw money at it and it will go away, like that will work)

Hope your leg feels better, although with the headache, I'm sure your getting from the office antics, isn't helping.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

I love eyeore!!!! did I spell that right? I am a horrible speller?

hope the leg feels better!!!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Queen Elizabeth and Eyore?!!! That seems a little odd!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Superwoman said...

hee Hee, that is funny, good luck with all that. I also second the motion to go to the doctor.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home