Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Field Tripper...

Again I haven't been anywhere exciting so I am posting pictures of my dogs. I took this with my phone, it really takes great pictures. Took me forever to figure out how to use it, it has a wicked delay Its been a nasty week here, cold rain and just dreary outside. But I caught Wylie looking out the window yesterday when we had a rare moment of sunshine. I think she was watching one of the neighbors cats, and look at her ears standing straight up! Greyhounds usually have their ears back most of the time, and they stand up when something has really caught their attention. Thats Deuce on the floor behind her.

I am so happy its Friday! I love Fridays, the promise of the weekend lies ahead....my sleeping in days. I LOVE to sleep in more than almost anything, although its kinda sad though when I think about it. I guess you are getting old when you like to sleep so much. Its not that I sleep all that late, 9 is the latest I ever sleep but its just not having to be rudely awakened by an alarm when its so dark and cold outside that I love.

Hubby and I have a rare day off together tomorrow. Yay!

OH!! I roughly estimated how much my trip to Jekyll will cost and it looks like I will be able to go!! BUT I wont be able to spend alot on cute greyhound stuff. Thats ok, I have alot of stuff already, here's a couple of pictures of some of my crap :



So as you can see I really don't need anymore. Of course, I didn't need all those either but I love my stuff so much. Everyone loves stuff, right?


Later

6 Comments:

Blogger Sushiboy said...

I don't think you need to go anywhere, for the trip :) this was awesome, we all got to come to your house and see you dogs and your collections. I like dogs. Especially big ones, like greyhounds, labs and the like.

1:56 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

For what it's worth, we have a bit of Airedale bric-a-brak around our house too!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Sushi, come on over! Just ignore the dust bunnies :)

Buffalo, I would LOVE to see your Airedale collection, you need to snap some pics :)

7:41 AM  
Blogger Silverstar said...

I agree completely with the sleeping in aspect of the weekend. Its been proven that most women don't get enough sleep(or at least I don't), so you have to take advantage when you can.:)

8:32 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Okay that picture is gorgeous! What a beautiful puppy. And why the heck do my camera phone pictures never come out looking like that? It's a glamour shot for crying out loud. :)

10:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful dogs! I love Wylies name. When I was younger, my sister's dad (he and mother wasn't married)brought home a black and white greyhound. I have no idea where he got her from, but my adult widsom tells me he stole her. Her name was Sadie. I LOVED that dog. It didn't matter where I went, or how fast or slow, on my bike, she was always right beside me. She always went to the store with me and one day, when I came out of the store, she was gone. Someone told me they saw her get in someone's car. I never saw her again and I would pray for God to have her waiting outside the front door every morning when I got up.

I'm SO glad you get to go!!! Ya Hoo!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home