Friday, February 15, 2008

Its another friday field trip!

This is not as good as Amy's field trip today (check her out!) but its more pictures of the short trip we took to Virginia a few weeks ago.


The whole family, except the Canadian took the picture.
The brats, Kornfan and Stuffgirl in front of the IHop. What? You dont make your kids pose in front of the IHop??

This one is a little better. They HATE posing for pictures and I forgot to get a good one and made them pose in front of IHop before we left. They were thrilled.


Since hubby wasn't in the family pic, I thought I would post one of him.

Well its after midnight so its not Friday anymore but I started this Friday field trip on Friday, honest!

Later







5 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

IHOP is better than they used to be- heck they'd have to be...

6:54 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

awwww.....hoe cute! I always make my kids pose at whatever restaurant we're at....they hate me with a passion.

Nice roses you got too!!!

9:33 AM  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Your family is adorable! Our IHop was offering free pancakes last week, but I had a stomach virus that day. So not fair!

12:38 AM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

The IHOPS around my house always aren't any good. :( otherwise I would make my kids pose in front.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I dont really care for IHop but its where my mom wanted to go. It wasnt bad for a change though!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home