Friday, February 15, 2008


Valentines, a day to feel loved and despised at the same time!

My hubby sent me those flowers yesterday at work, he done good!! I really had a nice valentines, and i have had some bad ones in the past. I know alot of people feel valentines is just a commercial holiday but I will take any gesture of love I can get, I am that insecure or needy, not sure which one. It made me feel alot better, I have been pretty depressed about the situation at my work. The situation there is no better, although my boss says I was in the right and did nothing wrong its stressful to work in a small office where someone has threatened (not to my face though) to "beat the crap out of me". Yesterday my boss had a talk with her where she refused to admit that she was wrong, even though the boss said she was not doing her job and it effected everyone else. She thinks its all a big conspiracy. She was crying hysterically and kept saying she didnt do anything wrong and the boss kept saying yes you did. I truly think she is mentally unable to comprehend that she is wrong about anything, there is no doubt she has some mental issues. But knowing that and trying to be understanding if that is the case doesnt help me having to work with her.

I know everyone is sick of this, lord knows I am but I have to get all this out somewhere.

But! Today is friday and I am ready for the weekend!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yea Friday! And yea, that would be VERY stressful, but if you act like it doesn't bother you at all, and go on as normal, I bet that would bother her even more. People like that need to know that have "Gotten to you".

Beautiful flowers! And man oh man, you poor thing. I just hope all these things are treatable with medication. I wish the best for you.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Me said...

OMG, if she has threatened that they should fire her! That is considered harrassment and honestly, you could fire a lawsuit AGAINST your company if they don't take action.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Your flowers are beautiful! He did good! Now on to this woman.... You know I can come up there and we can beat this girls butt! She doesn't want to make all of us mad!!!! :) Hang in there Mel.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

You're coworker sounds awful.

You husband did good though. I used V-day to get mine to take me someplace fancier than he normally would. lol!

10:24 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Nice flowers! I went the card and candy route...

12:24 PM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

Glad the Mr. did good! I hope the wack job gets fired. Although in a company like that it is hard. My wife worked for a company in a more rural part of the state, lots of people were incompetent and emotionally unstable, but had a job because they were related to someone in management at the companies around there. Messed up stuff.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Your flowers are beautiful!!
That woman said that?? Hell,I wanna come down and do the same to her,what the hell??!!

Happy Friday,I hope you have the BEST weekend.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

That's why bosses are there for, to difusse potential problems before they happen, I know I am a boss. Anyway, I hope you had a great Valentine's and enjoy the roses, they actually look beautiful then again you get roses and he gets a Harley and a Honda, ummmm a little unbalanced don't you think. lol Lucky guy!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Do you want me to "take care"
of her..

I'm Italian
AND I live in Rhode Island
I know people..

just saying

6:57 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

sayin'

6:58 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

The flowers are beautiful - your hubby did great!

She should be fired, she has created a hostile work environment, no one should have to worry about a nut job in the cubicle next to them going "postal" on them.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I have the same muddled feelings about V-day too...but having a loving husband helps to ease the pain of previous bad ones.

I really thin that co-worker should be fired. I mean come on...crying hysterically? Where is her professionalism?

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home