Friday, February 08, 2008

Friday field trip time!

Ugh its hard to do these because I NEVER go anywhere LOL. I am going back to Jekyll Island next month so I'll have a good field trip then. For now you have to be happy with my quick trip to Virginia last weekend.

This is my sister in law posing with her bag we got her for christmas. I think she really liked it! Thats my brother behind her.
My mom asked for a "petticoat" with no side slit. Its hard to find a slip with no slits and even harder to say LOL. Despite her expression here she loved it :)
This is blurry but I wanted to show what Stuffgirl got. Its a stuffed monkey that plays her ipod and its headphones (which are the speakers) light up! She squealed when she got it, I didn't need to get anything else cuz the she was all about that monkey!
Here is a less Blurry shot. For some reason I didn't get a good picture of Kornfan, but he declared that the Fender shirt I got him was "Tight" as in cool I guess. I need to brush up on my lingo.

I have more pictures I'll save for later.


Horray its the weekend!!! I plan on sleeping lots.

Oh I have a spell check now, I think its from my firefox? Not sure where it came from but its sure nice, I missed my spell check

Later





10 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Everyone looks so happy with their gifts. Don't you just love giving presents? My spell checker still isn't working... and we all know I can't spell. Get lots of sleep this weekend. It's beautiful outside here.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, what's with all the gift-giving in February????? Christmas was, like, 2 months ago.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Dick, I didnt get to see my family during the holidays, so this was our late christmas. Christmas kinda sucked this year.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I think it is cool to spread it out...more presents to take your mind off the fact February usually sucks.

11:42 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Every blog I visit has turned into "monkey world"! What am I missing? Besides a monkey...

7:33 AM  
Blogger Silverstar said...

Sounds like a good gift giving experience. I've never seen monkeys with headphones that light up before.:)

1:47 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

Hey that's tight I mean cool. So, where's my present?

4:34 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Firefox has built in spell check.

Great pictures!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cute cute monkey. My daughter would love that!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

Glad you got your spell check back. I obviously never use mine, and I didn't notice any errors in your posts. Maybe I should use that feature more often.

Great Trip !

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home