Wednesday, February 13, 2008


I had to get the work drama off the top of the blog.....

So I am posting this picture I found on tmz.com of Kate Hudson and Goldie Hawn. Do they not look like the same person??? Its amazing how much alike they look, its like Goldie has a mini me!! Now thats some good genes!!

Now I post a picture of me and MY daughter, and we look NOTHING alike, but I swear she is mine, no one switched babies on me.
As for the work drama today there was none for me since today was my day off. I heard from my co worker friend that she is still talking trash...whatever. I had more important things to do today. I had my monthly labs and B12 shot, so I spent a about an hour in the doctors office and EVERYONE there had the flu... They were making people wear those little blue masks but still I was trying to stay away from people but its hard in a waiting room. I do not need the flu!!!

Good news, I lost 4 more lbs for a total loss of 23 lbs since June. It slow but its coming off, being forced to eat right has really helped my diseases and I look a bit better too. If I could get some exercise I would FIERCE lol.

Later

4 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Hey, 23 lbs is 23 lbs!!!!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

I'd take that weight loss any day! Y'all look beautiful... my girl doesn't favor me much either. She just acts like me!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow! Your daughter is so pretty!

And what type of deseases, unless you don't want to talk about it, which I totally understand...

And yea for you losing the weight!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Jose said...

She is a cutie, but somehow I don't think she looks like the papa, so I am willing to bet she looks like you, but younger... ok and a little thinner. lol

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home