Friday, April 11, 2008


666

This is my 666th post. Triple 6's have always been pretty lucky me even though most people don't like that # I do. My home phone ends in 666, hubby's b day is 7/6/66 and there are 3 666s in my debit card. I don't know what all this means though :)

Today I finally got to go see Leather heads, I have been waiting and waiting for this film to come out since I got to see some of it being filmed. It was pretty good. I wasn't super crazy about Renee Z in the beginning of it but she got better. I am always crazy about George Clooney. Jim from the office was very lovable in it. I liked it. OH and it only cost us $4 to see it! I think it was a special showing for senior citizens the movie theater was packed with old people! The lady in front of me had on some estee lauder old lady perfume and it was making me gag. Why do some people drown themselves in perfume? OH one more thing, I went with the coworker that wanted to beat me with a baseball bat and another coworker. Its strange doing stuff with her after that.

Its field trip Friday so I am posting a picture of one of my dogwood trees. Its in full boom right now. Dogwoods are my favorite but they never bloom long enough.

later

5 Comments:

Blogger JQ said...

I think it means that you are the devil. Maybe just devilish.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Do you get a lot of weird phone calls? I would imagine the crazies would call you with a number like that.

I love me some George and Jim, got to go see this one. :) And I too hate the cologne bath. Being allergic to many colognes gives me an automatic excuse to ask people why they insist on killing our oflafactory senses with too much scent.

12:21 AM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

wow what a beautiful tree? Congrats on your triple 6 posts. I've only posted around 200 times.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

er that ? was supposed to be !

11:06 PM  
Blogger Superwoman said...

Great b-day, he's in good company!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home