Monday, April 28, 2008


I know I've been a real bad girl...

Just haven't been blogging much, I really don't have alot to say but I can catch up up on what is going on in Mel land.

Jeopardy had her dental, she lost 2 teeth and the vet fussed at us for letting it get so bad. They said 2 of teeth just desentergrated...it was that bad. So I feel like the worst pet owner ever but honestly I had no idea how bad they were! As soon as we can set it up her brother deuce needs one now too. I hope his isn't as expensive but it probably will be.

Work has been ok I guess. I am so ready to stay home if I feel awful and not have to push myself to get to work and then struggle to make it through the day every day.

The new washer/dryer has gotten me in a spring cleaning bug and i am cleaning and reorganizing stuff. I just started on the bedroom and working a little bit every day I am off. I have it about 1/2 done. Can only work for a short time and then rest alot LOL so its slow going.

Hubby bought me a new TV to go in the bedroom and its really big, 47 inches and i may never wanna get out of bed now LOL!!! He also bought a trash compactor. He says I will love it, I've never even thought about getting one. He has to pick it up tomorrow, I bought bags for it yesterday and we will see if its all that and a bag of chips haha!

Stuffgirl still claims she is coming to visit next month!! I cant wait.

Thats about all for now.
Later

7 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I am feeling you on the Spring cleaning. YOu sound like you're further than me though. My mantra is "one room at a time" because I start to get so overwhelmed!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Girl, if I had that washer and dryer I think every single thing in the house that could fit in it would be in it! LOL

And that is a BIG TV for a bed room! I wouldn't get out of bed either. Maybe that was his plan? LOL

10:46 AM  
Blogger Jose said...

Sweet on all counts. Washer and dryer, new TV, Harley Davidson and a Gold Wing. Life can't get any better than that... can it?

10:54 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL,your tv sounds dreamy. I may climb in there with you;p
Happy washing and drying with your beutiful set!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Don't tell my husband you got such a big TV for the bedroom. I keep telling him 32 inches is as big as is allowed for a bedroom. This is the man who wants a 70 inch for the family room.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

OH MAN!!! Now THAT is a washer!!! I would be in laundry Heaven with that one!!!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Silverstar said...

Sorry to hear about Jeopardy's dental issues. But a new TV, trash compacter and washer and dryer? Lucky you.:)

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home