Monday, April 21, 2008


I'm so dizzy...my head is spinning...

Yes still have some vertigo issues here. I think its my sinuses, or allergies. So many other bloggers have said they have this too, i am thinking it might be allergies. Its better, but worse when i get up in the mornings. Its not so bad I cant function but sill annoying and usually has a headache to go along with it.

My new washer/dryer are hooked up and yesterday I did lots of laundry, including bed comforters and dog beds. I am a laundry doing fool. I could do laundry for a living really, its one chore I dont mind at all !! Poor hubby had to take out part of a wall and redo the light switch it get them to fit but he did it all in one day. I am thrilled to be able to do laundry again. I used the dryer on the touch up cycle to freshen up my outfit for today LOL.

The big news is Stuffgirl says she is coming to visit next month!!! I am so excited but i am trying not to be because frankly i will believe it when I see her here.

Jeopardy is feeling way better on the antibotics, i hate now she has to have to have the dental. Its always a worry when greyhounds have to put under for any reason. She is our first greyhound, she started our love and obesession with greyhounds and will always be so special to us.

Gotta get ready for work. *%$)% Mondays!!

Later

8 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

Mel, according to my Ear, Nose and Throat doctor, our sinuses don't connect to our ears. So if we're dizzy it's not allergy related.

This thought frustrates me more than the actual dizziness.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, I forgot how you feel about your Mondays! LOL

I am so jealous of your new washer and dryer! I want those so bad! But you know what? My dryer was purchases in '89! Yes, that's right, it's 19 years old! There has never been anything wrong with, but the door won't stayed closed anymore but I rigged someone with a curtain rod, and it works fine! I'm now holding out just to see how much longer it lasts cause I'm going to write a letter to the manufacturer to let them know what a wonderful product I had!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

Hi Mel, I don't do memes and yet I did this one. I am taggin you just in case you want to participate.

http://joecoolsblog.blogspot.com/2008/04/personlized-plate.html

3:25 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Mondays suck.

and if you figure out what makes you dizzy - let me know -cause Mr. incredible's dizziness drives me nuts, I'm so worried he is going to have an accident and get hurt.

His ENT said his dizziness had nothing to do with his ears, nose or throat.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

I am in the desert, where sand flies at will and in the Spring my allergies just flare up. I am misserable. How cool that your washer and dryer are up, kudos to your husband, doing it in one day.

3:28 AM  
Blogger JQ said...

Maybe you are allergic to brand new appliances?

7:08 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

ugh allergies....we got em over herens

8:16 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

hurray for your new machines and hurray for the potential visit!
I sure hope it works out:)
I've been sneezing lots lately,it's the trees..boo!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home