Thursday, April 17, 2008


So long and thanks for all the fish

I'm not really saying goodbye but I love this line, Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy is one of my favs! DONT PANIC!

I went to the appliance place and they couldn't have been nicer, I got the difference of what I paid vs the new sale price and a refund on the dryer rack. We have been loyal customers of HH Gregg for a while, they have always done right by us. Hubby is working on getting it all installed today but I don't know how much longer it will be. I am hoping by the weekend.

Been fighting vertigo today, not sure what caused this episode but I it feels like a hangover almost and thats not fair I haven't drank in years!

Later


6 Comments:

Blogger Jose said...

When vendors take care of me I feel like I have to go back and buy something else. lol Treat me bad and you'll never see me again.
Hope you guys get it going soon.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

I think there's something going around. There have tons of folks with vertigo issues, myself included.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

great book great movie, no vertigo here, yet, but nobody has vertigo here and there. Its probably those dang terrorists, up to something I'm sure. They're making vertigo water.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

I loved Hitchhikers Guide. The movie was disappointing.

My vertigo still comes and goes. No idea yet what the cause is.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I always wanted to see that movie. I will have to put it in my Blockbuster Queue.

Glad you got your money and a new rack. You go girl!

I have been feeling really dizzy lately too but it is probably because I do not get enough water and the winds are bringing in a lot of things that mess with my head allergy wise.

10:03 PM  
Blogger JQ said...

I've got my towel, all I need now is a babble fish.

I agree with Nobody, the movie was not that good.

There must be something going around because I get dizzy spells more often than not as well.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home