Monday, April 14, 2008

Just another manic Monday....

Well we bought a washer and dryer yesterday. they are being delivered today woohooo! Have to wait for Hubby to do a few things before its hooked up. The laundry is piled up, you would not believe it, like 3 full overflowing tall laundry baskets! I told him i would take over the laundry chores when they are upstairs so I guess he is holding off until we get them in. I would rather almost, the old machine is ripping small little holes in stuff!!! dunno why it is doing that. Anyway, they are front loaders with no agitator so it will be better for the clothes. We got the Whirlpool Duet sport (LOL sport how funny!!) I had to buy the special detergent and I got a rack for the dryer for tennis shoes and stuff. Now I can wash The Canadian's hats. Anyway, I am excited!! But dunno how long before he gets them installed, he has to do some stuff, not sure what.

The salesman kept calling Hubby "Jim" and we were dying, cracking up looking for "jim". Hubby's given name is James but he goes my his middle name and he has NEVER been called "jim" The salesman said they will call Jim today to deliver! it was so funny, we both laughed almost all the way home. The guy was nice, very nice I felt bad laughing at him but he must make commission so I dont feel too bad.

Its cold here again, freaking coldest April ever.

Oh and its monday. woofreakingwoooo.

Later
humorous pictures
see more crazy cat pics

11 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

The duets are what we use at the kennel to wash all the dog bedding. They can stand up to that (about 9-10 loads everyday)! Woohoo! I hope our next set is a front loader at home.

9:28 AM  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

Yay for a new washer and dryer!

Happy Monday!!!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

I feel like that picture today.

And it's almost time for my nap, I'm about to fall asleep at my desk.

Have some fun with the new washer and dryer.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh my gosh! I would LOVE to have that washer and dryer! And heck, even if you have that much laundry, you're time will be cut in half cause you put so much in them!

You lucky dog.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

I hate it when salesmen call me chief.
"What can I do for ya Chief, Well chief that is as low as I can go on that item (still sticker price). Hey chief why you leavin'? Maybe we can knock some money of of that for ya chief. How does $5 off sound chief?"

If someone calls me chief, now I usually just turn around and walk out.

Congrats on the new washer and dryer Chief! (er Mel)

3:22 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Man! I want a tennis shoe rack for my dryer. How cool is that!

Those shiny new washers and dryers are so pretty. I always run my hand lovingly over them in the store tellign them we will be together one day soon. For someone who hates doing laundry I sure can't wait to get some spiffy new machines to wash my clothes in.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

You know Jim is not coming home to instal those things until after he takes a ride on the Wing and the Harley. lol

1:45 PM  
Blogger kimber said...

Hurray for a new washer and dryer, but... JIM?!?!? What's wrong with James? I love the name James....

Personally, I hate being called "Ma'am" by salespeople. Listen, Mr. Salesdude, if you're going to call me anything, you may as well use my title, which is "Baroness". Got it?

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha,tell Jim I said HI!
Hee

Take pics of your new machines ok?? They sound awesome!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I still love my washer and dryer, even though they are a few years old now.

4:21 PM  
Blogger JQ said...

Yahoo! I was going to say "Yay", but then I noticed Fab used it and I don't want to be a copy cat.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home