Wednesday, April 23, 2008


Long nets of white cloud my memory....

I have been thinking alot about the past. I was cleaning my closet (my new washer/dryer got me in a cleaning and reorganizing mode) and found some old pictures. Its almost like I am different person, i guess everyone changes and evolves. Also I found clothes and shoes that I have no memory of ever owning LOL. Some hideous stuff, some cute stuff. I should clean out more often!

Joe Cool tagged me with a meme, you have to write a 6 word memoir. This is hard!!! But here it is:

Wife, mother, daughter, dog lover, klutz.

Yup that pretty well sums me up LOL.

I lost 5 more lbs and now I dont have 3 chins anymore so i took a picture to commerate the occasion :)

Later

11 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Your hair looks different too, did you color it? I like it!

6:53 PM  
Blogger JQ said...

Yay for a losing 5lbs.

That reminds me of a funny story. When I was younger I used to exercise with my father and his friend. I was about eight. Anyway one day my dad's friend asked me to hand him a five pound weight. I looked around and said "All I see are five libs."
He almost dropped his weights from laughing so hard.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

Wow, cool picture, cool activities, cool cleaning, cool answer on the meme. In other words Mel you are just too cool.

3:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Love the pic and I love your hair!

It's fun to clean out and find stuff you haven't seen in years, isn't?

5 more pounds! That is GREAT!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

yay on the 5 lbs!!!!! woohoo!!!!

oh, and um....we need to see some of that stuff in your closet!! ;)

3:30 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

5 lbs!!!
way to go mel

7:33 PM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

I gained 5 lbs. If you ever want it back, you know where to find me. J/K
Congrats on the 5 lbs and the fun hair!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Aww look at you!
I like you with dark hair too. (is was blonde before,right,I'm not imagining things?lol)
Hurray and congratulations!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Great photo Mel!
Every time I try reorganizing it takes me ages, lots of things have memories and sentiment attached and I get distracted with nostalgia. I do occasionaly find things I don't remember owning, but then again, I have no memory of 1977 thru to 1983!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Superwoman said...

5 lbs mel! Great job! I have been working out almost everyday since November at the gym and haven't lost anything, I guess I've lost a few inches but that is it. No weight. Great Job Mel!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

You look so beautiful and happy in that picture! Hurrah!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home