Sunday, May 25, 2008

Best visit ever!

So my daughter actually did show up last week and we had such a blast!! Well, I did lol I don't know about them. She came with a girlfriend so she wouldn't have to drive the whole 14 hours herself. The dogs LOVE Stuffgirl and loved having company and are all sad and mopey now they are gone. Me too in a way.

We did girl stuff, pedicures and shopping the first day. They took me to Hot Topic and I can honestly say I have never felt older than in that store! Stuffgirl bought me a sparkly wallet I admired in there though for a late moms day present. We went to the mineral water park where she used to hang out when she lived here. We went to a new antique shop that opened up in town (junk shop is more like it). We ate out alot, i only cooked one night. Oh, I tried Panera Bread's broccoli and cheese soup and i want MORE! Awesome stuff.

The last day we went to downtown Greenville and walked and shopped at Mast General store and then to the Reedy river falls park which is so awesome, we need to go there more. Here are some pics.

Here they are at the mineral springs park. Yes they are both 20 not 10!

She met up with an old boyfriend one day.

He even braved the dogs to come in and visit :)

Here they are all dolled up to go out to a pub and meet some other old friends.

At the falls, she is taking a picture of me taking a picture of her lol.

More pics (lots more later....)

In other news i went to the dentist on Wednesday and got a cleaning and a good report, no problems no cavities. But then Friday morning i bit down on my breakfast bacon and broke my back tooth. Luckily they worked me in, I had broken the entire side of that tooth off. It was where an old silver filling from 30 years ago had put so much pressure it just broke. He did a quick fix and now I have to have a crown. I hate dental work!

Later



2 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Glad you had such a wonderful visit with your daughter. Looks like a lot of fun in the pictures...however, I did not see any pictures of you with Stuffgirl. :)

Dentist stuff sucks. I am so sorry! Especially since you thought you were in the clear.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so glad you had such a great time!!! It looks like so much fun.

My husband broke his back tooth while eating bacon at IHOP on Sunday morning. How freaking crazy is that??????? But he won't go to the dentist cause it doesn't hurt. He will never learn.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home