Thursday, May 08, 2008

breed
see more dog pictures

No title today, I'm blocked or something LOL

Went the the ear nose and throat doc yesterday for my dizzy spells. He says its "positional" vertigo, which makes sense because I move my head a certain way to bring on the spells. He gave me exercises to try (my bad I haven't yet lo) and a cortisone shot. He feels like its allergies bringing on the pressure in my inner ear and if so the shot will help. Too soon to see but my dizziness wasn't as bad last night.

And just to make my allergies worse i talked hubby into riding the bike yesterday, it was gorgeous here and we hadn't had any time to ride with him working so much. Plus, I never see him in the summer, he is always in his "man cave" aka the basement with all his tools and woodworking machines. He has made 2 more shelves. I really want him to get the trash compactor installed just because its so big and its sitting in front of the trash can now so I have no where to put trash where dogs cant get to it.

stuffgirl still is saying she is coming :) woohooo. she has a week to back out still though. Like I said I will believe it when she gets here. Gotta get in and work on her room, its a junk room and a real mess right now.

No reason for that pic i just thought it was adorable!

Later

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My allergies are SO bad right now, I want to claw my eyes out. HUGE hayfield next door that has just been cut and baled isn't helping matters...

8:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I sure hope the shot works. I've heard of people getting all stuffed in their ear canals and getting the vertigo stuff.

Did you enjoy the ride? I bet it was GREAT weather for it!

Stuffgirl? I don't think I've heard about this. Is that your daughter coming to visit?

10:20 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

I like the pic, but then I like any dachshund pic!

They told me my vertigo is positional too. It's been a bit better the past week or so, but I don't know why.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

Stuffgirl WILL show up!!! have faith!!!

and allergies are kicking my kid's butts too....I hate this time of year.

hope the shot works!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home