Saturday, May 17, 2008


I am no fashion expert BUT...

I think Jenna's Bush's wedding dress looks like an old chenille bedspread. I know it costs thousands and its an Oscar de laurenta (however you spell that) but its just fugly. Maybe it looked better in person than in the pics, my invite must have gotten lost in the mail.






Mariah Carey, the queen of tacky revealing clothes looks fantastic in her wedding dress. Sure Mariah can pull off almost any look with her body but her dress was understated and breathtaking. Dare I even say she looked Classy for a change?? People mag must have paid a bunch for the wedding pics cuz this is the only one I could find.
My invite didn't come for her wedding either. Whats up with my mail???

Later


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish someone would put mariah carey, britney spears and those crabbers on 'Deadliest Catch"(my archenemies) on an island and blow it up....

12:40 PM  
Blogger Superwoman said...

I actually thought Jenna's dress was pretty, I guess I like old chenile bedspreads.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Stupid Mail. They are ALWAYS losing my stuff, too!

And I couldn't agree more about Jena's Dress. Dang, is all I cansay.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

They used email because regular mail is do darn slow. Did you delete them as spam?

5:28 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Hee Hee I've been having the saaaame problem!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Jenna, Jenna....couldn't she have at least gotten her hair did???!!

my mail is always getting screwed up too...and Mariah...well, what can you say? the girl is just tacky with a capital TACK!!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home